Sutton Valence Primary School, North Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME17 3HT, United Kingdom
"The constant quest for knowledge, learning and adventure..."
Inclusion Manager/SENCo - Mrs Jane Clement
Contact - 01622 842188
Take a look at our 'Parent pull-out page' from our latest School Magazine.
Sutton Valence Primary School is a fully inclusive school and all children are included regardless of their needs. Our committed, supportive and caring community work hard to ensure a whole school ethos of inclusion where:
At Sutton Valence we know that all children learn in different ways so we use different teaching styles, resources and plan different levels of work, along with a range of other approaches. We call this Quality First Teaching.
Our SEND policy and Information document explains our inclusive practice in full.
The admission criteria ranking for Children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities is as follows:
1. Children in Local Authority Care or Previously in Local Authority Care
2. Children with Education Health Care Plan
3. Current family association (sibling)
4. Health, Social and Special Access reasons
5. Nearness of children‟s homes to schools