We aim to provide the very best education for each and every pupil in our care.
We achieve this by:-
We encourage our parents to be involved in their own child's education as partners along with ourselves.
- providing a welcoming, caring and safe working environment for everyone
- setting a high standard of attainment and behaviour for all pupils.
- making sure that children of all abilities are stimulated and challenged at school
- offering a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum.
- concentrating on the teaching of the basic skills of literacy and numeracy as a foundation to other learning.
- encourage self-confidence, tolerance, self-respect and respect for others.
- helping children to learn how to co-operate willingly and compete fairly.
We involve the community in the life of the school and respond to local needs.
The staff and governors of the school are committed to working together as a team to achieve these shared aims, values and principles.
Back to top
© Sutton Valence County Primary School 2009
Designed by ZuLogic